Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Love and pride

To be able to love someone completely is the greatest gift anyone can receive.  For over 40 years, every day of that 40 years, I have had that gift.  To be really proud of that person?  Well, that is, as they say, the icing on the cake.  This week we have been involved with a couple types of training for AARP.  We had to learn and do on Monday and Tuesday.  As I watched Cath, I was overwhelmed with her ability and sincerity.  She knocked her "do" right out of the park.  Today, at the fraud training, she was amazing at presenting information to a diverse group.  She kept it real.  She kept it personal, and she showed them a compassionate, enthusiastic champion for good!  Miss Loosewheel would have said, "You done good!"  She done!  I continue to marvel at how lucky one man can be.  And I continue to assure you that you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment