Thursday, June 19, 2014

Someone forgot

to remind Mother Nature of Emerson's belief in life..."a foolish consistency is the hob-goblin of little minds."  Enough with the humidity.  Enough with the rain.  Enough with the thunder and lightning.  Enough with the wind!  There is such a thing as too much of a good thing!  Not that I would EVER consider complaining about the weather.  EVER!  But the gills I have developed are not an attractive feature on a 64 year old man.  And I truly understand why I was blessed with the feet and walking style I have.  Quack!  The weather has diminished my ability to exercise (okay, let's be truthful, it has diminished my desire to exercise, hence the actual experience) and the calories have no where to go but my stomach!  (Isn't it amazing how I can find a way to blame my increased eating on the weather?)  I'm basically a happy person.  I truthfully am glad that I am here to experience this weather.  I would just rather experience 75, sunny, with no wind!  Is that too much to ask?  Must be!  Well, it's time to jump in the truck and spend some money.  There...I feel better already!  Enjoy how the humidity makes your skin so much healthier, and know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment