Thursday, September 4, 2014

A lot!

That would be my description of how closely we actually meet the terms of this blog's name!  We are currently in the car, once more with feeling, heading once again to Rapid City.  It's beginning to seem very familiar.  Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I will try to titilllate the state association of truck drivers.  I checked out the "jokes" on the net and have decided to go with the ones that I think work...although I did get a chuckle or two out of the story of the trucker and the priest...taste, however forbids me from sharing it in this venue!  We are about to hit the Wall, leaving just about an hour to go!  The fudge is cooling, the giraffe is grazing, the golf ball teed up, and the prayer waiting to be delivered!  ALL is prepared to give 'em L!  Wish me luck and know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment