Thursday, October 23, 2014

From my recliner

 comfortably ensconced in my recliner, I happened to look out at our tenacious maple trees (you know, the ones that refuse to shed their leaves until there's snow on the ground and they make a horrendous mess) and winking at me was this slash of green amidst the gold.

Intrigued, I went to the tv stand where my camera was supposed to be stored...and it was there!  Braving the typhoon like weather (slight breeze with three-four raindrops) I snapped the picture.  Of course, I immediately thought of the rule of thirds and knew my photography mentor would roil, so I took several more photos...none of which I liked as well.  Frustrated and somewhat disheartened, I headed back inside, and on a whim, changed the settings and took one more.  I like it!



No prizes, I'm sure, but like those leaves, a little tenacity made me feel better!  Hang in there, and remember you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the photographer comments. All too true, but I need more 'guidance & tips'.

    ReplyDelete