Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Politics

There are very few things that I do not care to discuss.  In fact, I can't think of one.  The key word in this sentence is discuss.  I do not need a lecture on why the president is good.  I do not need a lecture on why the president is bad.  In fact, I don't need a lecture.  From as far back as I can remember, lectures have NEVER been high on my list.  And yet, I Facebook.  Hmmmmmm.  There apparently are no moderation and tolerance filters to be found on Facebook.  I have my opinions.  At times, they change when I learn new things.  Hopefully, the same is true with you.  Ranting, raving, belittling, demeaning, and partisanly degrading a person or ideal provides no new thing to change my mind.  Just sayin'.  Let's make a pact.  Unless we're face to face, or one on one, let's not dis, and let's not cuss.  Let's wait until we can concatenate the two.  Of course, not open for discussion is the fact that you, my readers, are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment