Saturday, March 1, 2014

Blue on blue

There's something about blue flowers that always captures my attention.  Let's face it, at this time of the year, any flowers capture my attention.  But the blue ones are so unique...so unusual.  Perhaps, it also explains my choice of friends.  I tend to look for unique.  I always gravitate toward the unusual.  If you were to put my friends into categories, you would have as many categories as you would have friends.  Granted, they share characteristics.  They're all respectful of individuality.  They all share a love of learning.  They all share without compunction.  And they're willing to put up with strange, unique things in return.  Like flowers, they exist to add beauty and purpose to life...especially mine.  And isn't that why we bloom?  Know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment