Sunday, March 2, 2014

They say that all good things must...

Our last day in the Sunshine state...and today promises to definitely explain from whence cometh the name.  It has gone all too fast.  Waking up without the sound of a snowblower has been amazing.  Dressing without covering every square inch of flesh has been amazing.  Eating fish that hasn't been frozen is amazing.  Sitting on the porch watching golf has been amazing.  Walking and running on dry pavement has been amazing.  Reconnecting with friends has been amazing.  Knowing that all this has certainly adjusted my attitude...thank you Jesus!  (That would be my new imaginary Hispanic friend I have created in the wee hours of the morning, but that's a totally different blog!). I can now make it to the end of this abominable winter season.  I can once again smile.  I can quit hooching at every opportunity.  And I can continue to celebrate the fact that you are...amazing!  And you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. It is truly amazing that sunshine & warm temps can adjust one's attitude to teh degree that most things become tolerable.

    ReplyDelete