Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday morning random

Supposedly, we are currently enjoying the balm before the storm.  Ran sans coat--even took off the gloves!

No one is as happy to see you as a hungry cat.

I'm not sure whether it speaks to my eye for detail, or my shape, but I didn't notice I had my running pants on backward until I tried to put my gloves in my pocket.  Hmmmm.

64 ounces of water seems like a lot more coming out than going in.

Why is it something you don't anticipate with joy usually turns out to be okay?   Lower expectations yield higher emotional results?

One should retire one's running clothes after two sojourns.  The third time is not the charm.  Of course, they're easy to get ready for the wash.  Simply stand them next to the machine!

Onions, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise should not make an absolutely phenomenal hot dip.  They do.  8 oz. cream cheese, 1 cup chopped onion, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup mayo.  Mix together and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.  YUM!

Why do you always want to read to the end of my blog?  To get the surprise recipes!

In a world that goes too fast and at times is hard to fathom, rest assured that there is one constant.  You are loved!




2 comments:

  1. What do you serve with the phenomenal dip? It does sound yummy and all those are in my fridge needing to be consumed in the next 10 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chips, crackers, anything with a little body. And I will warn you, once you have tasted this, you will have a little more body! Know you are loved!

      Delete