Sunday, August 17, 2014

Adrenaline

From time to time, I forget the rush of performing in front of people.  Will I remember?  Will they listen?  Will I make a fool of myself...on purpose or by mistake?  And then, I'm there, and the words come out, and the character appears, and I am comfortable.  Lots has to do with the preparation.  Lots has to do with luck.  And lots has to do with the knowledge that I am the only one who knows what is supposed to happen. And if it doesn't, I will still be the only one who knows!  That's settling.  For a moment in time, I have the ability to warp out of bz and into another person.  But here's the funny thing!  I'm always grateful to come back.  I can think of no other way to say how lucky I am to be where I am, when I am, and with whom I choose!  LIG!  And YAL,

No comments:

Post a Comment