Sunday, November 2, 2014

they're lit!

I have adhered to the rule!  The sixteen trees in the back yard are officially wired and lighted!  Understand, they will not be lit until Thanksgiving, but the aforementioned rule says this process must be done in shorts!  Being somewhat reticent to dressing in this apparel choice when the weather is inclement, today seemed like a good idea.  Of course, the previous statement is a bold faced lie!  I have been known to shovel snow in my shorts.  But this was a bit more comfortable!  Now, for the front porch.  I love the holidays...and you!

1 comment:

  1. Not ready for it, but I do like the tree on the front porch. Too early? YES! But also understand needing to complete the task prior to winter's arrival. Thanks for adding some holiday cheer to N. Broadway.

    ReplyDelete