Monday, August 17, 2015

Somewhere

in a home for the aperiodic anal retentive, Nurse  Ratched is fluffing my pillow!  Those of you who know me realize that I have often been referred to as suffering from AR, but it stands for Abstract Random, certainly NOT anal retentive.  And yet, there is no doubt that the latter is the best descriptor for my mowing tonight.  It wasn't a vertical mow today.  It wasn't a horizontal mow today.  It was a diagonal day.  Proof of latent AR tendencies!  But it gets worse.  Today was an AR squared day.  What do you get when you trust a lawn mower to someone suffering from anally retentive abstract randomness?  Why you get a yard cut in a herringbone pattern!  No lie!  Even I couldn't believe I was doing it!  But it was fun and looks just a little hinky...just what you might expect from an ARAR.  Find your uniquity and remember you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment