Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's been all about...

me.  By the nature of the blog (or the nature of the blogger!), this venue has been amazing egocentric:  what I have done, what I am doing, what I am going to do, what I think, what I like, what I tolerate (or not).  And you have been most gracious.  If luck holds, when tomorrow comes, 10,000 people will at least have opened if not read about me!  I'm extremely thankful and proud.  Now understand, I realize pride goeth before the fall.  (Actually, in this case, I believe it goeth before the winter, but never mind!).  I could have seen my last page opener.  So here is the teaser to see if I can reach that plateau.  Tomorrow, the challenge is to write about anything but myself.  In fact, tomorrow, it's all about you!  Want to know what I think of you?  See you here tomorrow.  And know you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the purpose of blogging? To share what we (the authors) think, believe, do, love, visit, travel? I don't read the blogs of people I do not know.

    ReplyDelete