Monday, December 2, 2013

Thoughts while in the hot tub

They say it's going to snow.  They say our temps could be preceded by a minus sign.  They ought to watch their language!  Anyhoo, in preparation for said meteorological events, I thought it imperative to see if the hot tub were ready to stave off the cold.  It is.  And during this period of testing, the mind had a tendency to wander.  Here's part of the perambulation.

One of my goals is to be published before I shuffle off this mortal coil.  The. SDRTA newsletter, although a worthy publication just doesn't quite meet the letter of that expectation.  I need to do something about that.

I need to take the garbage out.

It's really fun to have talented friends.

The Christmas lights would look better if there were a little snow on the ground.  (I can't always control my thoughts!)

Popcorn sounds good.

Fudge.  I need to cover the fudge.

And the last thought...crap, I have to pee!

Just the highlights.  Oh, and I did think you are loved!

2 comments: