Saturday, May 24, 2014

Ain't it the truth!

A happy person is not someone in a certain set of circumstances,
but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes!

Often, my Pollyanna approach to life gets me in trouble.  People cannot believe I could be happy all the time.  I'm not.  In fact, get me talking about certain social issues, and the Irish flairs up!  But I believe the saying has merit.  I could choose to live my life angry, or sad, or depressed, or let someone else dictate my mood, but I choose happy!  And after all, it is a choice!  

And on a happy note, I missed posting a recipe yesterday.  I apologize.  Look for two next Friday.

Stream of thought is an interesting writing tool.  Miss Loosewheel was the master of writing just what she was thinking.  Non-sequiturs be darned!    Come to think of it, it was probably she who convinced me that I could choose how I wanted to spend my days.

Have an absolutely stunning new week, and know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment