Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth

At 3:00 this afternoon, I lose one of my very best friends.  I have been told I cried a lot when I first met it.  I am going to be a big boy and try not to cry when it goes away!  For some 59 years it has served as a constant companion, worker, and friend.  It has had various difficulties in its life, but has always been there when I needed it.  Oh, on occasion it has caused me great pain, but working through the pain only made me realize it's import.  Alas, no longer.  Recently, part of it decided to break off and push through it's housing.  Enough is enough, and so with great anticipation, (not necessarily positive!) it's hasta la vista, molar.  Never fear.  For a king's ransom, a new one will take it's place.  Hopefully, it, too, will see 59 years of service!  Remember to brush and floss, and know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment