Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Really? Eight hours?

It's been a long time since I put in an eight hour day!  Working, that is!  Well, I just did, and my assets are dragging...but I enjoyed the process immensely!  I cooked for a dinner party of 18 and we had some extremely interesting food.  Perhaps the most interesting was the crab stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon and served with a chipotle pepper sauce!  I thought it was yummy, and apparently so did they since they cleaned their plates!  I wish the food could have been hotter, but you never know how long a presentation may be before service begins.  The whole process does remind me that I'm not as quick as I used to be! Anyhoo, it's time for feet up and brain off!  For those of you who do this eight hour thing every day, my hat's off to you!  And all of you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment