Sunday, November 1, 2015

So....let's talk family

To be born into a family that loves and supports is truly the luck of the draw.  I was.  To marry into a family that loves and supports...well, that's at least a choice...but again, luck couldn't hurt.  I did.  Witness the process of relocating my sister.  Her son, his significant other, and their three kids saw to it that she got from there to here--packing--moving.  Her daughter, husband, and three boys came up to unload and establish a new household for her.  Familial love.  There to meet the truck were my sister-in-law, her daughter, husband, and two children.  Familial love.  It didn't take long to get her moved in, stuff put away, and ready to start this chapter of her life.  I love my sister and her family.  The genetic influence of WA and Miss Lucy runs deep.  I love my sister-in-law and her family.  The genetic influence of Wid and Esther runs deep.  And of course, I love my wife.  She's simply amazing.  Some people have wealth.  Lucky them.  Some people are beautiful.  Lucky them.  Some people are talented.  Lucky them.  I love and am loved by two amazing families.  Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment