Saturday, December 27, 2014

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille


Sometimes, things in the universe coalesce into one perfect experience.  In the almost 17 years Rocci has been a member of our family, it has been amazingly difficult to capture her in graphic form.  Something about a black puppy.  For some reason today, as I was looking at the picture I had just taken of our orchid, blooming happily in the sun
I noticed that Rocci was intent on my activities.  A quick switch from view to shoot, a lucky juxtaposition of fate and a little help from a workshop I took this summer, and the result was clear.  Ms. Rocci was ready for her closeup!  It's hard to believe the love an animal can generate.  And not only that, the orchid was pretty, too!  May the universe bless you with experiences to enjoy and remember, and know you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. Rocci's photo is very good. Your summer workshop lessons are shining today!

    ReplyDelete