Friday, December 12, 2014

Thank god for...

---interruptions.  I had it all planned.  I would finish my book, take a leisurely shower, cut fudge for tonight, and enjoy a nice supper with the neighbor and my beautiful bride.  All but 30 pages of the book done, and there was a knock on the door.  She who shall remain unnamed interrupted the conclusion of my book!  As we do every time we are together, we talked!  She is an amazing woman, a delightful friend, and much better than finishing the book.  It would be there after the speech.  She wouldn't.  Reminder to self.  You are unbelievably lucky to have such interruptions.  And swsru, thank you!  I know you will read this, and let's do it again.  We didn't get it all said.  But we never do!
---realtors.  And all associated personnel!  They were the audience tonight.  So many wonderful people!  If you are reading this, remember your assignments! And be safe out there....
---enough energy to read 30 pages.  At least, before I fall asleep.  If you want a good read, try THE KEEPER OF LOST CAUSES, by Jussi Adler-Olsen.  MOST entertaining!
---you!  Stop back tomorrow, and know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment