Saturday, January 10, 2015

She asked for a salad

Sometimes, a simple request can lead to an interesting result.  In an attempt to alter her diet, my lovely bride said she'd just have a salad for supper.  You see, she's at church, running the sound system, and when she gets home, there's that football game she will want to watch, so I thought I would have her salad waiting for her.  Of course, I am, on occasion, wont to take a simple request and make it monumental.  Well, a salad is pretty hard to monumentize, but it is possible to dress it up a little.  The thing is, I don't see her as a simple salad.  I see her as a beautiful, appetizing, complex woman, who deserves a similar salad.  So this is what she gets!


Love comes in so many forms.  Understand that it comes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment