Saturday, July 4, 2015

84 or 65

It was the green machine today.  Reduce.  Reuse.  And my favorite, Recycle.  If you missed the parade, you missed the experience of a lifetime.  Synchronized recycling bin maneuvering!  It was truly a sight to see.  I believe there will be a category for it in the 2020 Olympics.  By then however, I will have retired.  Go out on top.  That's what I always say!   To the two random ladies who didn't call the police when I sat on your lap, thank you!  To the judges who awarded us first place in most creative float, thank you!  And to the powers that be that allowed a 65 year old man to finish the parade in 84 degree weather, THANK YOU!  Now, if I can just replenish the 32 gallons of water I lost, I may yet survive!  Ah yes.  Participatory democracy!  And you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment