Thursday, July 2, 2015

Milk. Ice. Cold. Milk!

Sometimes, there are things that simply should go together.  Beer and pretzels.  Hamburger and fries.  Grilled cheese and tomato soup.  Turkey and dressing.  Margaritas and anything.  By their nature, they are complimentary.  But above all else, there is chocolate and milk.  Warm brownies and milk.  Chocolate syrup and milk.  Chocolate chip cookies and milk.  Chocolate milk shakes.  And of course, ezbz female fudge and milk.  Whilst I was wrapping up the new batch of female, I sneaked a piece or two.  Good stuff.  But there is no milk in the house.  Cream, yes.  Milk, no!  So I shall go to bed tonight unrequited.  I will probably sleep.  I will probably dream of cows in the arctic.  And Ice.  Cold.  Milk!  Know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment