Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sibling excitement--the movie

Following the tragic loss of her husband, my sis has decided to make Watertown her home!  While 50 years ago that news would have met with mixed reviews, as we have aged (well, she has matured and I have aged!) we have formed an amazingly strong bond.  For me, it's totally based on respect.  She has done amazing things--quietly--effectively--and has no idea of how well-thought of she is.  She is irreverent, grammatical, and self effacing.  I get the first two.
At this age, she gets to start over.  Perhaps the "gets" is a little strong.  But attitude is everything.  And mine has been buoyed since learning she's moving here.  WA would approve.  Miss Lucy would approve.  And
Cath and I give it two thumbs up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment