Friday, October 2, 2015

Sometimes, it's just good

Our walkway is being built!  This is good.  I was somewhat sure that we wouldn't have the right number of pavers, so when the workmen asked me to go get more, I apprehensively jumped in the pickup and, remembering that my usual route was under construction, took the alternate route.  This is good When I pulled into the Menards parking lot, there was a spot right in front of the door.  This is good. Apprehension was mounting.  What if they didn't have any pavers left.  It was, after all, October.  I grabbed a cart, narrowly avoiding hitting another shopper who decided the absolute middle of the aisle was a good place to unexpectedly stop for some unforeseen reason.  This is good.  Back to the paver section.  Eureka.  There were pavers left.  This is good.  I started loading the 75 (I was right--not NEARLY enough) and along comes a young strapping lad and asks if he can help me get loaded.  I agreed, realizing in time he meant the pavers, and between the two of us, we get them into the pickup.  This is good.  I head for home.  I hit EVERY light at exactly the right time!  This is good.  There are now enough pavers.  This is good. 
It's all about the little things that make life...G...REAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment