Friday, October 30, 2015

Today's list of things that truly burn my butt--

1.  Money spent on political campaigns.
2.  Length of political campaigns.
3.  Political campaigns.
4.  Adherence to political party ideology.
5.  Political party ideology.
6.  Salaries/perks of politicians who have been successful in their bid to be elected.
7.  Politicians rather than servants of the people who elect them.
8.  The concept that race or gender should matter as to whom we elect.
9.  News that isn't news but a ratings race to see who can best serialize the drama of events.
10. Cooperation and compromise as negative concepts.
11. That Indian guy who says his name is Rich Smith and tells me my computer has problems.
12. The lady who says there's nothing wrong with my credit card but she wants my money anyway.
13. The IRS who isn't really the IRS.
14. Waiting for my tickets for my free Caribbean cruise.
15. Eating what is good and gaining weight.
16. People who seem to complain about everything.
17. Choosing a place to eat in a small town.
18. Not knowing a dik dik is an African antelope.
19. Coming up with the "right" number of entries in a list diof things that burn my butt.
20. A flame about 2 1/2 feet high.

And how is your day?  Better, I hope when you remember you are loved! 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE #20! Thanks for starting my day with a smile & a chuckle. And I agree with many of your butt burning list.

    ReplyDelete