Monday, October 26, 2015

good for another 50,000 miles or one year, whichever comes first.

Yearly, I question what the results will be.  Will the weight I have gained make a difference.  Will the extra birthday significantly increase the negative?  Will the good age gene pool from which I come find its exception in me.  You know.  All those things you can find to worry about if you so choose.  For 364 days a year, I simply don't worry.  Today, however, was that day.  And the results are in.  One ear is plugged with wax.  I have old age "marks" on my body.  Everything else passed muster.  Now it's down to worrying about the important stuff.  Where will we stay when we go hiking in Hawaii?  How will we pay for where we will stay when we go hiking in Hawaii.  But happiness is...it's okay if we hiking in Hawaii.  By then, the arm in which I got the flu shot and the arm in which I got the pneumonia shot should quit hurting!

No comments:

Post a Comment