Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Red

Back story.  I bought this pair of red shorts at Wally World.  Got them home.  The hanger tag and the shorts tag didn't match.  Whilst my girth has increased, it has not yet hit the level indicated by the shorts tag (the fact that they would have made a lovely spinnaker for a large sailboat should have also tipped me off!), so I get them to the car to take back.  We're at Wally World today.  The shorts are still in the car.  Cut to the chase.  I went to get them, traded them in for a smaller size, and just put them on.  Problem.  What shall I wear with them?  Nothing that has red in it has the same shade of red, and I wouldn't want to be gouache and not match!  After deliberating a while, holding up several t-shirts and putting them back, I decided blend.  That's what I'm calling it.  The two shades of red blend.  And if they don't, I don't want to know it.  Truth be told, I don't care, and since the shirt covers my body beautiful, everyone else will be happy as well.  Find the best answer today, and know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment