Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The past three days...

I give no excuses--only reasons.  You missed me yesterday.  I was in transit...from insanity to sanity.  This week has been exciting, rewarding, rejuvenating, and enervating all at the same time.  Sunday, we baptized a great nephew and got to see family.  Came home to set up for Monday's project.  Monday, we helped prepare 586 sack lunches, boxed them, and headed for Pierre. Tuesday morning I spoke to the department of revenue at 10:00, jumped in the car, headed to Brookings, and spoke to an ICAP awards banquet at 6:30.  Home in time to prepare for my presentation to the United Way directors here in Watertown at 9:00 this morning.  We each have luncheon meetings today, and then I'm thinking perhaps a little wine tasting is in order.  Or, A LOT!  And in all this, not one complaint...just the realization we have the ability and fortitude to do it!  Should you forget, let me remind you that life is good, and you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment