Saturday, September 12, 2015

resusitation

I have definitely decided.  If I am ever on the edge of life and death and you believe I might need a reason to reach for the former, simply put a batch of buns in the oven to bake.  The aroma alone will increase my need to stay around.  The anticipation of warm bread slathered with butter will embolden my spirits, and the knowledge that you cared enough to do this will most decidedly encourage me to leap from the throes of despondence, despair, and death into your arms--especially if you are holding the buns!  Two things should be painfully obvious.  As I write, there are buns in the oven, and it is lunchtime and my body says "Feed me!"  As I wait for the ding of the timer, I will simply let you know that you (like the buns) are loved!

1 comment:

  1. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively. See the link below for more info.


    #around
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete