1. While watering the neighbor's yard, the sprinkler path covered the new patio we finished last week. Miracle #1--there were no standing puddles--anywhere on the patio. Apparently, we approximated level!
2. While preparing for supper tonight, Cath asked where the plastic plates we bought last week were. With surety, I told her they were where they were supposed to be--under the black cupboard in the basement. Miracle #2--they were!
3. We ran out of mustard and ketchup. Miracle #3--we had each in the pantry in the basement.
4. While stealing one of the tomato slices I had just peeled and portioned, it slipped out of my hand. Miracle #4--it landed back in the bowl.
And then, of course, there are the everyday antithesis.
1. After baking a fresh batch of rolls, I was unable to avoid eating one, even though I am trying to lose a pound or two.
2. I need to lose more than a pound or two.
3. Wasps love indoors.
4. So do flies, and if the one that is dive bombing me isn't careful, it's short life will be shorter!
I would say, in this particular moment, Miracles win!