Saturday, September 20, 2014

Eclectic...after all these years

At some time in my life, I put together a combination of songs on a CD.  In my perambulating the basement, I discovered it, and it is playing in the background.  On it, I have so far heard "Love Potion Number Nine", "I Love You So", "YMCA", "The Macarena", Queen Latifa singing "Chicago", and currently, "A Little Bitty Piss-ant Country Place" from "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas."  I'm open for any interpretations!  All I know is, for the last nine songs, I've been whistling, humming, and singing along...especially to the last one--  "And as for pimps, pimps ain't something you need to get your daily business done."  Somehow, I think the collections is apt...I can usually find fun in whatever I hear!  And it reminds me how much you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment