Saturday, March 7, 2015

It can't be bad, it's chicken

When it comes to protein, I love chicken.  I can even trace the transcendence of the protein.  I was taught at an early age when I was being treated to a meal in a restaurant, it was a wise thing to order something on the lesser expensive (cheap) side.  That was always chicken.  Likewise, when Ms. Loosewheel would make fried chicken, it was top of the line.  Now, if she got a little bit bucky and tried something different, like putting caraway seeds on it and baking it, well that's a different story.  But chicken is my go-to meal.  Needless to say, when I find a new recipe that works, I am excited to share it.  Such is the case tonight.  We just finished a meal of pecan crusted chicken breasts with a side of garlic fried red cabbage and a vinegar cucumber salad.  I'm pretty sure you won't want to be in the same room with me tomorrow, but right now, I'm wallowing in the afterglow!  What's that you say?  Will I share the recipe?  Of course I will...because you ARE loved!

Take me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment