Saturday, February 15, 2014

I love my wife



Have you ever noticed how some things simply become part of your life?  For some reason, the anthurium has come to symbolize the love I have for mi esposa!  I would analyze the process.  It's a beautiful flower,  representing the beauty that is Cathryn, both visually and spiritually.  She is the entire package.  It's a heart shaped flower, and she captured that anatomical part of me over forty years ago.  It travels far to get here, representing the joy we have found in each other as traveling partners...on vacation...through life.  It is her favorite color.  
Enough analysis!  It's been said that the heart wants what the heart wants.  My heart wants to spend the rest of my life with her.  So she gets anthuriums.  And she gets my heart.  And she is my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment