Sunday, February 2, 2014

The big game

It's finally here.  After all the hype, the pomp and circumstance, the ads...the national anthem has been sung and we are underway.  At least that is what I have been told.  For some reason, my television doesn't get the game (that reason would be I don't tune it in!). I've never been a football fan.  The hype interests me.  I may tune in to see who Bruno Mars is but probably not.  I do have a favorite in the game.  Mr. Manning has always impressed me as a decent man, and I hear he's had an amazing year...and he's mature!  I like mature people!  But that's the end of the interest.  There will probably be a movie on that will pique my interest, or I may just doze a bit.  However, if you are a fan, I hope your team plays well, the game is exciting, and no one gets hurt!  And after the next month or so, we will hear little of this game...I hope!  Have an amazing week and know you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps "Puppy Bowl" is the game of choice. It might have been a more interesting game to watch than the actual game. (Though my team won.)

    ReplyDelete