Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rant

I try not to do this often.  On the whole, I can't think of life getting much better.  Then along come our elected officials and do what they can to spoil a good feeling.  Let me establish background.  I am a social liberal (I know that will come as a surprise to you) and a fiscal moderate.  I am not a Democrat or a Republican.  I vote my conscience, not my party.  Having said that, let me tell you the issue of suing the president is absolutely ridiculous!  What an expensive, politically motivated waste of time.  I thought we sent these people , these "representatives" to move our country forward.  Instead, they play stupid little games most of us gave up when we left the sandlot!  I know I'm going to contact our representative and let her know how little I think of her decision to play the game.  While at it, I'll contact the other two and let them know as well.  This is NOT a political issue.  It is a common sense issue, and as of this moment, they ain't got it.  But thank god for you!  You are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment