Monday, October 13, 2014

It's really sweet!

That would refer to the fudge I just finished.  Elmer Fudge rides this Wednesday, and I wanted to be sure to have a variety of the world's best fudge ready for the winners!  It amazes me the number of businesses in town that participate in this promotion!  What a positive way to showcase our hamlet to all those out-of-state hunters who grace us with their presence!  And what amazing effort some businesses exert!  This is one of my favorite times of the year to be involved with this community of caring, progressive people!  Here's to you, participants! I toast you with chocolate, Mounds, peppermint crunch, raspberry, and pineapple!  How sweet you are.  Know, my peeps, that you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. The pineapple was surprisingly quite yummy. The idea of pineapple and fudge did NOT turn my crank, but YUM it was. Maybe it is because fudge represents chocolate (to me) and the other flavors of Mounds & Peppermint fit the chocolate mold. But then again, my favorite bz fudge is your maple nut which is not chocolate at all. Go figure... I guess I like all your fudge, but some I LIKES more.

    ReplyDelete