Saturday, January 24, 2015

Absolutely adorable!






It's absolutely impossible that once upon a time, we were this age...or this cute!  Thanks to Jan(ice) Moen for the trip down memory lane.  Picture number 1 may be the last time my sister and I were that close and no one was getting hit...at least until we advanced in years.  In picture number two, the obvious look of devilment in the eyes foretells a life to come!  I literally remember nothing of this time period in my life.  Heck, I barely remember breakfast!  But it's fun to reflect...and realize we change a lot, but we don't change the important things...like love for a sister, or family...or for passing a little gas and thinking you got away with it!  If you get the chance, get out the old pictures and remember you at an earlier age!  Oh, and by the way...I still dig bow ties!  Know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment