Monday, August 18, 2014

As promised...

I am always enamored with creativity...whether it is artistic or verbal.  As we went for our virginal green-line light rail ride, I anticipated the end of the line...Union Station.  Grand building, but the glasswork was a thing of beauty.  Would you agree?


Of course, I am also captivated by the tenacity of those who fish!  The only way I ever survived was a good book and a lot of beer.  Such may...or may not have been the case with the gentleman below, but I loved the way he looked...singular...focused....


Finally, upon our return on the Johnathon T. Paddleford, the lights of St. Paul beckoned my lens!  The focus?  Not so hot!  The colors, not so distinct.  The allure?  Amazing!  Find the beauty, the stamina, and the alluring items in your life!  And pursue them with the knowledge that you are loved!



1 comment: