Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cry...

Lester, Arvin, Hank, Ted, Reuben, Stub. Cliff, Norris, Bud, Kenny, et. al., and of course, Sam!  Who, you might ask, are these amazing people?  The first two were my dad's brother and brother-in-law.  The next four were my mother's brother and brothers-in-law.  The next group were brothers and brothers-in-law to my mother-in-law and father-in-law (some of whom I never met and some whose names escape me right now).  And Sam.  Geneologically speaking, they would all be my uncles, and that's what I'm crying.  I'm not sure whether it's the lack of sleep, the presence of years, or my genetic predisposition to wussdom, but I'm pooped!  The beautiful thing is, this is a solvable problem!  A little diet Pepsi, a short stroll to Nod, and a never-ending list of  blessings and I'll be right as rain.  Oh, please let it rain!  Now if only Ann, Doris. Gladys, Zell, Vic, Edith, Nina, Nettie, Winifred, and Avenel could offer their advice!  I'll dream of you, for you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment