Saturday, February 7, 2015

Blanche was right...again

It only takes a little prodding to remind me how important a simple act of kindness can be.  In this case, I was the recipient!  After presenting for the Miner County farm and home show, I was uncertain as to the impact my presentation may have made.  The circumstances precluded any real reading of the audience, and having been an approbation hound all my life, I like to hear feed back.  Especially positive feedback!  In the mail today was a note from one of those audience members, thanking me for the fudge...and the reminder of how we should live our lives.  She had enjoyed the presentation.  And OBVIOUSLY had been listening!  This delightful lady made my week!  Ah, how Blanche and I rely on the kindness of strangers.  And friends.  You are appreciated and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment