Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's all about the bowl...and the hype

Yup.  It's super.  Bowl.  Sunday.  Or so I've been told.  Wait.  I have seen some of the pre-game festivities.  It's hard to miss them as I surf for a channel that has a movie I want to watch.  Or a cooking show that I want to watch.  Or anything but football that I want to watch.  I am NOT a snob.  I have been known to watch the last two minutes of a lot of games.  Okay.  A few.  Maybe one.  It just doesn't appeal to me.  But I do have to give the promoters credit.  I was tempted to watch them for the commercials...except I can see those on line tomorrow without watching the game.  The game is, indeed, an iconic part of the sports structure to which a lot of people subscribe.  And if they find it entertaining, or profitable, or exciting...then I say go for it.  But for me...maybe The Sound Of Music is on somewhere.  Do...a deer....  Watch what turns your crank, and know you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment