Friday, December 6, 2013

It's all about the weather!

It really didn't matter where I went today.  The opening salvo had something to do with the weather.  "Cold enough for you?"  "Guess winter is here to stay."  "When are you going south?"  The funny thing is, the answers are yes, yes, and not for any extended time.  But that's not the point.  Or maybe it is!  You see, I'm here because I choose to be here!  (Note to self...sanity is in the mind of the beholder!). I love the crispness in the air.  I love the cleanliness.  I love being able to turn around and not bump into someone (except for that poor lady standing in front of the chocolate chips display whom I didn't see!).  If it means layers of clothes, okay.  If it means seeing my breath, okay.  And if it means being looked at as strange or weird or just plain nuts, well what the hey, I'm used to that!  I just plain like it here!  And you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment