Thursday, July 4, 2013

to Independence....day

Because of my parents, I have the independence to share with others their import in my life.  Because of my sister, I have the independence to revel in the knowledge that she is an amazing person who has done so much with her life.  Because of my wife, my completion, I have the independence to be the person I am and know that I am loved.  Because of my teachers, I have the independence to continue learning and growing, even at an advanced age.  Because of my friends, I have the independence to enjoy life to the fullest.  Because it is the way it is, I have the independence to realize that we are interdependent on each other for so many things.  To each and every one of you, may you understand your strengths and share them, realize you can't go backward so get rid of that baggage we all carry, and marvel at each new thing that confronts you!  And always know how much you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment