Saturday, September 28, 2013

Anniversary issue

Here it is!  For all the doubts...for all the insecurities, for all the history of what I classify as adult deficit disorder, I PROUDLY present to you my 90th consecutive blog!  Now granted, there was that two week African hiatus that I attempted to pass off with the one post covering that time period, but any excuse in a storm.  I have probably repeated myself.  I have probably offended someone ( or someones). I definitely have vented, emoted, and considered this thing called life in all it's glory, and, after 90 efforts, I have to say thanks to those of you who have read.  I can tell you I am amazingly lucky.  I have an amazing spousal unit.  I have a supportive and thankfully diverse family.  I have the best friends for which a man could hope.  In every way, I realize the purpose of existence...I (we) need to add value to life.  You have done that for me!  Happy anniversary!  And you ARE loved!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's your Blog. You can day what you want. I enjoy 'visiting' with you every read. Thanks for putting YOU out there.

    ReplyDelete