Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Now I lay me

Hopefully down to sleep!  But maybe not.  I'm perplexed.  I thought the purpose of elected representatives was to represent.  And yet, we are at an impasse because neither party can figure out they are not elected to behave like children fighting over who will be king on the hill.  I learned a LONG time ago that I am not always right.  I don't have all the answers, and it's much easier to coexist by compromise than by bowing my neck.  I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but if I can figure that out, why can't they?  No!  Instead, let's disrupt the lives of the people for whom we work.  I'm sure the pundits can put it in better terms.  I'm sure there are those who support this ploy.  I'm sure there is a more eloquent way to put this, but boys and girls, knock this crap off!  Grow up.  Play fair.  Do your jobs.  Find a way to work together, or let someone who has the country in first place consideration take your place!  It's only right!  Then maybe I and the people I love, will get some sleep!

1 comment: