Saturday, November 9, 2013

And that's the truth

From Elmer Fudge to Willie Wonka, my personas seem to gravitate to the sweet parts of life!  Whether distributing that which I make myself or helping entice others to enjoy the fruits of the Watertown Confectionary laborers, I seem to continually be at odds with the ADA.  But here’s my philosophy and I’m sticking to it…today.  Sometimes, a sweet treat is an amazing thing.  It warms the body (that would be the sugar burning off!).  It warms the soul (that would be the endorphins released by the chemical reaction of chocolate to the pleasure sensors of the brain).  And it is an excellent cardio/physical aid (oh my god, I can’t believe I just ate that.  I have to run to burn it off!)  Likewise, I continuously maintain that goal one should be to take care of ourselves.  If we are not strong…if we are not content to some degree…we cannot completely give to those around us.  And what more could bring us a sense of well being than the slow melt of chocolate on the tongue…or the amazing tang of pineapple and sugar together?  So get yourself a little sweet.  Revel in the sense of wellness and swellness, and go do good in the world.  And that, my friends, is what’s known as rationalization.  But it works for me!  And you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment