Sunday, November 3, 2013

Just asking

By nature I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I don't think it's a communist plot. And my paranoia is pretty much under control.  I just don't get it.  By nature we are creatures of habit. I get up when it's dark. I go to bed when it's dark.  Okay, sometimes I take naps while it's light, but that's outside the realm of the topic.  I eat when I'm hungry. My question is this: what's with all this "springing forward" and "falling back"?  I haven't noticed that there's a great deal of difference in the daylight whether we're saving it or not.  And all this springing and falling is not good for a man of my years!  Why in horrendously hot Hades don't we just stay on one time or the other?  I understand the original intent had to do with societal norms that no longer exist.  The only true purpose I see today is to give me a reason to ascend my
And believe me, even from my perch high atop, you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment