Sunday, November 24, 2013

You make me feel so...

Part of this retirement thing has to be the ability to pick up and go, and that is exactly what we're doing.  Perhaps never has the name of this blog been more appropriate.  We're doing Branson by bus, and we're on the go.  Branson was a sleepy little community until...now, it is tourist Mecca extraordinaire.  Population without tourists?  11000.  With tourists?  100000000000000000.  Most of whom make me feel like a young buck again.  Okay, I was never really a young buck...more like a young pup...but that's another blog!  Family entertainment still exists!  I have seen two shows where it was not necessary to use shock value words to capture attention!  It's been a long time since I've been able to say that!  I'm not prudish.  I know the words.  I use the words!  It's just nice to know that those who do object have a place to go!  Now, it's time for breakfast, a quick tour of the Ozarks (well at least some of them)' a little wine tasting, and two more shows!  Life continues to be an adventure not to be missed!  Cherish every minute, and always remember...you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment