Sunday, November 10, 2013

"Last Vegas"

It's been quite a while since I went to the movies.  This afternoon was the exception.  I went to see "Last Vegas", and it's been a long time since I have laughed that hard or that often at anything.  Sure, the characters were all mature.  Hell, they were old.  Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Robert Deniro, and Kevin Kline, all on the same screen, were amazing!  The one-liners hit home, and the visual liners were even more stunning.  The introductory aquasize scene was brilliant.  There were young folk in the audience, and I think they may have missed the not so subtle nuances of aging.  I didn't.  The movie is about friendship.  The movie is about dignity.  The movie is about relationships. The movie is about the best hour and forty minutes I have spent in front of any screen.  I strongly recommend you see it...for the laughs, the memories, and because you are loved!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree! Was very surprised it received such a low rating.

    ReplyDelete