Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dear senior shield,

Thank you so much for your concern over my credit card amount.  It gives me nothing but a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that you are personally worried about my well being economically.  I can't tell you how much it means to me that you have taken the time to tell me that this is my last reminder about the possibility of giving you some of my money for a service I do not require and most definitely did not request!  And to think, this is at least the thirteenth time it has been my last chance to take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity.  And here's the best part.  You woke me from a much needed nap to present me with this offer.  And being the kind, caring person I am, I once again pressed 1 to speak with a representative, and when I asked how and why you had my name, you hung up on me, again!  Will this amazing spate of personal concern never end?
Just a reminder, to be added to a post script next to my name.  Knock this crap off!  I have your number (360-322-6714) but if I call it, I get an automated opt out recording which I don't trust as anything more than another scam!  Have a nice day, and for all my readers, hold on to your hats!

Recording at senior shield...know you are NOT loved!  (But the rest of you are!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the posting. We have been getting these calls for months now. I don't answer the phone as we have been getting so many of these types of calls and answering seems to make them worse! So much for the DO NOT CALL LIST!! I think thats where they got our number in the first place. It seems these calls started right after we signed up for that list! We have an unlisted number and yet we get these calls, more than when weren't signed up on the DO NOT CALL list! I guess we just have to do what we have been doing and thats not answering unless we recognize the number. Thanks for letting me sound off!

    ReplyDelete